Future of South Carson Street topic of Carson City Planning Commission meeting
November 22, 2016
Carson City Transportation Manager Patrick Pittenger will present about a corridor study of South Carson Street the next time the Carson City Planning Commission meets.
The corridor study will help determine what to do with the 2.5-mile stretch from 5th to Roland streets in preparation of redesigning it following the completion of the Carson City bypass.
The meeting will be at 5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 30 in the Sierra Room at the Carson City Community Center.
For more information and a meeting agenda, go to http://www.carson.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told