Greenhouse Garden Center in Carson City hosting free pruning clinic, spring gardening seminar
March 6, 2018
The Greenhouse Garden Center's annual pruning clinic on Saturday, March 10, is free to attend and starts at 10 a.m.
David Ruf, owner of the center, and Tom Henderson, owner of Healthy Trees, are hosting the event, which covers the A-Z's of pruning. The clinic includes demonstrations on pruning everything from a large tree limb to roses.
The clinic will be held outside, so warm clothing is recommended.
On Sunday, March 11, the center is hosting Let's Get a Jump on Spring, Ruf's seminar about preparing soil and yards for the imminent days of summer.
The indoor seminar will be at 11 a.m. Attendees can expect to learn how to have success with gardening later this spring, summer and fall. This class will be indoors.
For information, contact the center at 775-882-8600, or 2450 S. Curry St.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Plenty of activities planned at annual pumpkin patch in Carson City
- Rummage sale Saturday in Carson City
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions