Greenhouse Garden Center in Carson City to cover gardening in small spaces
May 2, 2018
Don't let lack of space stop you from enjoying a vegetable garden. David Ruf will be giving a class, "Maximize Garden Space With Square Foot Gardening," at 9 a.m. Saturday, May 5, at the Greenhouse Garden Center in Carson City.
Ruf will also discuss other space-saving options such as smart pots, EarthBoxes, and decorative planters suitable for vegetables.
All classes cost $2, and the fee is donated to a local food bank.
The class will be held outdoors so a light jacket may be necessary.
For information, call the garden center at 775-882-8600.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan