Harvest Train returns to Nevada State Railroad Museum
October 19, 2017
The Nevada State Railroad Museum in Carson City is hosting its second weekend of Harvest Train on Saturday and Sunday with steam train rides, a pumpkin patch, craft fair and food trucks.
The event will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days. Last weekend, more than 500 people turned out for the festivities.
All-inclusive pricing is available for unlimited train rides and museum admission at $15 for adults, $10 for museum members, $5 for children 4-17, and free for ages 3 and younger.
Regular pricing is also available. Wristbands will be sold at the event and advance purchase is not required.
The museum is at 2180 S. Carson St. For information, call 775-687-6953 ext. 224.
Trending In: Announcements
- Murder mystery dinner show returning to Carson City
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break
- Students in Carson City area invited to register for sustainability tour
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- CASA of Carson City recruiting volunteers to serve abused children