Hawaiian food, entertainment planned at fundraiser in Carson City
August 28, 2018
The Fuji Park Pavilion will be filled with island food and entertainment on Sept. 22 during a fundraiser to benefit a group that promotes Hawaiian culture.
Sponsored by the Northern Nevada HUI Association, the event is a fundraiser for the Napili Kai Foundation.
Doors will open at 9 a.m. A workshop will follow from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Lunch and entertainment are scheduled from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Napili Kai Foundation's dance and song presentation will be from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. The event will wrap up at 5 p.m.
Admission is free, but Hawaiian plate lunches, offering teriyaki chicken, macaroni salad and rice, will be sold for $6 each.
For information, call Ray at 775-223-4375.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’