Health and wellness series coming to Dayton Valley Library
September 27, 2017
The Dayton Valley Library is sponsoring a series of free classes on Natural Solutions for Health and Wellness with Shannon Bellfaust, doTERRA Gold Leader.
The first three sessions of the six-part series are scheduled as follows: Natural Solutions or Health and Wellness at 5 p.m. Oct. 14; Winter Wellness and Holiday DIY at 4 p.m. Nov. 18; and Natural Pain Management at 4 p.m. Dec. 16.
Everyone who attends are offered a free gift and the chance to enter a raffle.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Congressional candidates visiting Douglas County Democratic Women in Minden
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book