Hear children’s stories outdoors in Genoa July 21
July 6, 2017
Children of all ages are invited to the Douglas County Public Library's outdoor storytime event at 11 a.m. July 21 at Mormon Station State Historic Park.
The park, the site of Nevada's first permanent non-native settlement, is at 2295 Main St. in Genoa. It was built in 1851 as a trading post along the Carson Route of the California Trail.
For information, connect with the Douglas County Public Library on Facebook and Twitter, or go to douglas.lib.nv.us, or call 775-782-9841.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Carson City broadcast of Handel’s Messiah to celebrate Easter season
- Congressional candidates visiting Douglas County Democratic Women in Minden
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday