Honor your dad in the Father’s Day Nevada Appeal
June 7, 2018
Father's Day is on its way and bringing the chance to honor the men who passed their knowledge, wisdom and guidance on to a younger generation.
Share your stories, memories and other tidbits about your dad — or perhaps the best piece of advice he ever gave you — with the Nevada Appeal to print in the Father's Day edition on June 17.
Submissions, no longer than 300 words, are due by end of day Thursday — send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to the Appeal office, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, 89701. Photos are encouraged.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Annual Candy Cane Express holiday trains to run out of Virginia City
- Carson City commodity food distribution planned for Nov. 17