Job openings for rehab, memory care center opening in Carson City
August 20, 2018
Several hiring events are slated to fill a variety of positions at Carson Tahoe Care Center, a new rehabilitation and memory care community slated to open October in Carson City.
Prestige Care is recruiting the following positions: director of nursing/health services direction – RN; memory care director; staff development coordinator – RN; resident care manager/MDS-RN; Can/med tech/caregiver; social services; chef manager; executive director; activities director; and maintenance director.
The following hiring events will take place at 550 W. Washington St., Suite 1: 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Aug. 22 and 23; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 24; 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Aug. 25; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sept. 19 and 20; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Sept. 21; and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Sept. 22.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Annual Candy Cane Express holiday trains to run out of Virginia City
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon