Job openings for rehab, memory care center opening in Carson City
August 20, 2018
Several hiring events are slated to fill a variety of positions at Carson Tahoe Care Center, a new rehabilitation and memory care community slated to open October in Carson City.
Prestige Care is recruiting the following positions: director of nursing/health services direction – RN; memory care director; staff development coordinator – RN; resident care manager/MDS-RN; Can/med tech/caregiver; social services; chef manager; executive director; activities director; and maintenance director.
The following hiring events will take place at 550 W. Washington St., Suite 1: 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Aug. 22 and 23; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Aug. 24; 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Aug. 25; 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sept. 19 and 20; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Sept. 21; and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Sept. 22.
Trending In: Announcements
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand