Job openings in Carson City: Hiring fair planned Nov. 22
November 17, 2016
FoodMaxx is gearing up to open its doors in Carson City, signaling job openings to meet the demand.
A job fair to hire clerk helpers and grocery clerks is planned from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 22 at Carson City JobConnect, 1929 N. Carson St.
At the event, job seekers will receive help to complete an online application. Then interviews will be conducted on the spot following the completion of the application.
To apply online in advance, go to https://savemart.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=9&c=savemart.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget