Justice Stiglich to be Dems luncheon speaker
August 1, 2018
Associate Supreme Court Justice Lidia Stiglich will be the featured speaker at Monday's Democratic luncheon. Justice Stiglich took the bench in January, 2017 after appointment by Gov. Sandoval, having previously served as a 2nd Judicial District judge in Reno since December, 2012. She is currently running for a full term on the Supreme Court against Clark County family court judge Mathew Harter.
This event is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on August 6 at Carson City's Round Table Pizza, near Starbucks just off of College Parkway. All-you-can-eat buffet lunch available. All are welcome.
Sponsored by the Democratic Men's Committee, these fundraisers help defer expenses at Carson's Democratic HQ while affording the community an opportunity to engage with candidates, office holders, subject matter experts and public policy advocates in an unstructured, open-ended and informal atmosphere. Donations of $5 or more gratefully accepted but are not required. For further information contact Rich Dunn at 434-8783 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Public comment sought on Costco air quality operating permit
- Tractor Supply in Carson City hosting fall farmers market
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Discussion in Carson City to cover new trends in Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Display highlights changes of Carson City’s historic sites