Justice Stiglich to be Dems luncheon speaker
August 1, 2018
Associate Supreme Court Justice Lidia Stiglich will be the featured speaker at Monday's Democratic luncheon. Justice Stiglich took the bench in January, 2017 after appointment by Gov. Sandoval, having previously served as a 2nd Judicial District judge in Reno since December, 2012. She is currently running for a full term on the Supreme Court against Clark County family court judge Mathew Harter.
This event is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on August 6 at Carson City's Round Table Pizza, near Starbucks just off of College Parkway. All-you-can-eat buffet lunch available. All are welcome.
Sponsored by the Democratic Men's Committee, these fundraisers help defer expenses at Carson's Democratic HQ while affording the community an opportunity to engage with candidates, office holders, subject matter experts and public policy advocates in an unstructured, open-ended and informal atmosphere. Donations of $5 or more gratefully accepted but are not required. For further information contact Rich Dunn at 434-8783 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’