Live music & dancing offered at annual spring ball April 25 at Carson Nugget
April 16, 2015
Entertainment by Steve Wood and a buffet dinner will highlight High Sierra Swing Dance Club's 8th annual Spring Ball Dinner & Dance on Saturday, April 25, at the Carson Nugget.
The event includes a raffle and 50/50 drawing. A no host bar with hors d'oeuvres will open at 5:30 p.m. Entertainment will follow at 6:30 p.m., with dinner at 7 p.m. Dancing to West Cost swing, night club two-step, country two-step and waltz music will round out the evening from 8 to 11 p.m.
Attire is formal or semi-formal. Tickets cost $35 per person and must be purchased by April 18.
For tickets, call Rika at 530-307-8937. For more information, go to http://www.hssdc.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue