Lynne Heller, wife of Sen. Dean Heller, to speak in Carson City
January 10, 2018
Lynne Heller will share what it's like being married to a senator when she serves as the keynote speaker of the Carson City Republican Women meeting of Jan. 16.
The wife of Sen. Dean Heller will be featured when the club meets at the Casino Fandango. Social time will start at 11 and the meeting will be called to order at 11:30 a.m.
Reservations must be made by Friday. Contact Gale Harris at email@example.com or 775-241-2054. The cost of the lunch is $20 (cash only).
Carson City Republican Women members are politically active and contribute to Advocates to End Domestic Violence, CASA, PAWS Up for Veterans and AWAKEN. They also volunteer at the Carson City Senior Center and the Carson City Republican Headquarters.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office