Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet Sept. 16
September 5, 2017
The Lyon County Republican Central Committee will hold its next meeting at 10 a.m. Sept. 16 at the Dayton Utilities Building, 34 Lakes Blvd.
The public is invited to attend to learn more about grassroots politics and to meet with Republican officials.
The LCRCC will also have a booth at Dayton Valley Days in Old Town Dayton on Sept. 16 and 17. Club members invite the public to stop by for lively conversation. Voter registration is also available for those new to the county.
For information, call Scott at 775-691-0173, or go to http://www.lyoncountynvrepublicans.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City man offering abundance of free quilting, sewing books
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Nonprofit Family Support Council of Douglas County in need of volunteers
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident