Members of the military to be honored at Armed Forces Day barbecue
May 1, 2018
A family barbecue is planned on Armed Forces Day, May 19, to honor the men and women who put their lives on the line to protect the country.
Hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage, salad, dessert, drinks and raffle prizes will be on hand from 1 to 4 p.m. at Summit Funding, 5931 S. Los Altos Parkway in Sparks.
The Honor Guard ceremony will begin at 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs