Murder mystery dinner to benefit Carson City nonprofit
July 10, 2017
The Friends of the Nevada State Museum is holding an evening of murder, mayhem, laughter and food on Aug. 5 at the Governor's Mansion.
It includes dinner and a presentation of "Murder at the Mine or Who Got the Shaft," which takes place in the fictitious Ginny City.
The audience is invited to solve the crime, and prizes will be awarded for the most clever Holmes and Watson attire.
Doors open at 4 p.m. for dinner, a raffle and no-host bar. The show starts at 5:15 p.m.
Tickets are $35 each in advance at the museum's gift shop. Cash or checks are accepted.
All funds raised will benefit the nonprofit that supports Carson City's Nevada State Museum.
Recommended Stories For You
For information, call Dave Pierson at 775-883-7647.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told