NDOT planning work on State Route 28 May 1-4, delays expected
April 24, 2017
Travel delays are expected as the Nevada Department of Transportation restripes State Route 28 at Lake Tahoe May 1-4.
Reduced speed limits and travel delays of up to 30 minutes are anticipated on State Route 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day.
The mobile road striping operation is scheduled to begin at the State Route 28/U.S. 50 Spooner junction on May 1 and move westward to Nevada-California state line over the following days.
Drivers are reminded to drive safely and not illegally pass in road work zones. The road improvements are subject to change based on weather or other factors.
The project, originally scheduled for April 24-27, was delayed due to wet weather in the mountains.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Carson City broadcast of Handel’s Messiah to celebrate Easter season
- Congressional candidates visiting Douglas County Democratic Women in Minden
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday