Nevada Active Retired Federal Employees to meet Nov. 17 in Carson City
November 10, 2015
National Active Retired Federal Employees, or NARFE, Chapter 1329, is meeting at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 17 at Carson City Grandma Hattie's to hear Bonnie MacQuarrie review changes in federal insurance benefits during Open Season.
The club is also looking for new officers, and if non are available, it will vote to merge with other chapters. For more information, call Yvonne Prettyman at 775-884-3538.
Trending In: Announcements
- Volunteers sought for Beautification Day in Dayton
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Kat Simmons to hold six-week comedy class in Minden
- Soroptimist to honor high school Girls of the Month and present Girl of the Year Scholarship