Nevada Commission for Women to meet in Carson City
November 1, 2016
How to Get Our of Our Own Way to Achieve Success, a presentation by Elko Family Resource Center Executive Director Judy Andreson, is planned at a Nevada Commission for Women meeting on Friday, Nov. 4 in Carson City.
Following the presentation, public comments will be taken to answer the question, What do women need to successfully join the workforce and take care of their families? Responses will be used to prepare a report to help legislators know how to nest help women succeed.
The meeting will take place at 10 a.m. in Room 307 of the Cedar Building, 2201 W. College Parkway. It will be available via video conference at the same time at locations around the state, including at the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension office in Gardnerville, 1329 Waterloo Lane, and in Room 309 of the Virgil R. Getto Hall at WNC's Fallon campus, 160 Campus Way.
For more information, go to http://admin.nv.gov/Boards/Women/Meetings/2016/2016_Meetings, or contact Annette Teixeira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-684-0299.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Eugene Hoover, candidate for lieutenant governor, holding meet and greet in Carson City