Nevada State Treasurer Dan Schwartz featured at May 6 meeting in Minden
April 28, 2015
Nevada State Treasurer Dan Schwartz will be featured at Douglas County Republican Women's next meeting on May 6 at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden.
Doors open at 11 a.m., with a buffet lunch following at 11:45 a.m. The cost is $20 per person with a reservation and $25 per person without one. Admission can be paid at the door; cash or checks are accepted.
Guests are always welcome to attend the meetings. Membership is open to any registered Republican woman in Douglas County. Republican men can join as an associate member. Renewal and new membership dues for this year can be paid at the meeting.
For reservations, contact Debbie at 775-265-1753 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 4.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Kat Simmons to hold six-week comedy class in Minden