‘New Trends in Dementia Care’ topic of free event in Carson City
August 22, 2018
New Trends in Dementia Care, a free presentation by dementia expert David Troxel, will be presented from 6 to 7 p.m. Sept. 20 in the Bristlecone Room at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center, 1600 Medical Parkway, Carson City.
Troxel will discuss the latest research and treatments that are helping people with dementia live fuller, richer lives.
For information and to RSVP, call 775-400-6811.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit