Next election cycle topic of Douglas County Democratic Women luncheon
September 18, 2017
Broadcast journalist Jon Ralston will be discussing the political climate for the 2018/2020 elections at the next Douglas County Democratic Women luncheon.
The luncheon will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Oct. 2 at the Carson Valley Inn in Minden.
The cost is $20 with reservation or $25 at the door. RSVP by noon on Sept. 28 to DCDW email@example.com or 775-267-0539.
Trending In: Announcements
- Open house planned at historic Wungnema building in Carson City
- Chance to meet soccer professionals offered at Carson City event
- Dayton Valley Branch Library hosting children’s event, author book signing
- Magisters of Magic: Youth magic duo debuting show in Reno
- Family movie to be screened at Douglas County Public Library in Minden
- 9 ways you know you’re a Fallon local
- Rocky Boice Jr faces life if convicted of kidnap and assault
- Nevada Public Employees Benefits Program approves pilot Medicare plan with St. Mary’s in Reno
- Carson City under flood advisory until 4 p.m. Thursday
- State Charter School Authority votes to shut down Argent Preparatory Academy formerly Silver State Charter School