Northern Nevada HUI Association hosting celebration of Polynesian culture Sept. 22
August 1, 2018
The Northern Nevada HUI Association is hosting a song and dance performance by the Napili Kai Foundation on Sept. 22 during a daylong celebration of Polynesian culture.
The event will kick off at 9:30 a.m. with a two-hour free hula dance workshop at the Fuji Park Pavilion.
Live entertainment will take place from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The Napili Kai Foundation will perform at 3 p.m.
Arts and crafts will take place throughout the day. A traditional Hawaiian plate lunch will be served around lunchtime. The cost is $6 per plate and includes teriyaki chicken, mac salad and rice.
Admission to the event is free, but donations will be taken.
For information, contact Ray or Diane Lavatai at 775-223-4375 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Nevada’s newest state park opens near Yerington
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir