Northern Nevada HUI Association hosting celebration of Polynesian culture Sept. 22
August 1, 2018
The Northern Nevada HUI Association is hosting a song and dance performance by the Napili Kai Foundation on Sept. 22 during a daylong celebration of Polynesian culture.
The event will kick off at 9:30 a.m. with a two-hour free hula dance workshop at the Fuji Park Pavilion.
Live entertainment will take place from 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The Napili Kai Foundation will perform at 3 p.m.
Arts and crafts will take place throughout the day. A traditional Hawaiian plate lunch will be served around lunchtime. The cost is $6 per plate and includes teriyaki chicken, mac salad and rice.
Admission to the event is free, but donations will be taken.
For information, contact Ray or Diane Lavatai at 775-223-4375 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs