One Sultry Day performing live rock music at Brewery Arts Center in Carson City
March 7, 2018
The Brewery Arts Center is hosting live rock music by One Sultry Day, a breakout act from Greater Seattle, at 7 p.m. Friday, March 9, in the Black Box Theater.
In the first six months after launching, the band gained a following that spreads across Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada and Idaho.
Its original songs are a mix of classic, modern, alternative, and pop rock with an aim of bringing a positive message to audiences.
The band has toured with Jack Russell's Great White and Steppenwolf Revisited on The Born To Be Wild Tour.
Advanced tickets are $13 for BAC members, $15 for seniors/students and $18 for general admission. Tickets at the door are $20.
Tickets are available at Breweryarts.org, or at the BAC's newly remodeled cafe, or at the administration office, 449 W. King St.
Recommended Stories For You
For information, call the BAC office at 775-883-1976.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- RSVP in Carson City holding quarterly training for volunteers, field representatives
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- High salaries at Nevada boards criticized in audit