Open enrollment for Nevada Medicaid open through June 30
April 4, 2017
Nevadan Medicaid recipients have the opportunity to shop for a new plan that might better fit their circumstances and families' needs.
The Division of Health Care Financing and Policy, Nevada Medicaid, is bringing on four Managed Care Organizations and holding an open enrollment for approximately 460,000 Nevada Medicaid enrollees participating in managed care.
The special open enrollment began April 1 and goes through June 30 to allow members to choose from the new plan options.
There are four health plans to choose from: Aetna Better Health of Nevada, Amerigroup Community Care, Health Plan of Nevada and SilverSummit Health.
For information, call the Medicaid district office for Northern Nevada, 775-687-1900, or go to http://dhcfp.nv.gov/Contact/Contact_Home/.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told