Organics production, distribution focus of workshop in Gardnerville
March 9, 2018
GreenACTnv and the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension are sponsoring a workshop on the latest developments in local organics production and distribution.
Steve and Marcia Litsinger of BAR-O (Basin and Range Organics) will be presenting from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, March 15, at the Douglas County Extension offices, 1325 Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Carson City students wins Patroller of the Year for AAA School Safety Patrol program
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Free petting zoo, barbecue coming to Carson City July 15
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Crews fighting to prevent Washoe Dam collapse