Organics production, distribution focus of workshop in Gardnerville
March 9, 2018
GreenACTnv and the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension are sponsoring a workshop on the latest developments in local organics production and distribution.
Steve and Marcia Litsinger of BAR-O (Basin and Range Organics) will be presenting from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, March 15, at the Douglas County Extension offices, 1325 Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City broadcast of Handel’s Messiah to celebrate Easter season
- Congressional candidates visiting Douglas County Democratic Women in Minden
- Magisters of Magic: Youth magic duo debuting show in Reno
- Open house planned at historic Wungnema building in Carson City
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break