Ormsby Post Acute Rehab in Carson City hosting hiring event
August 8, 2017
Ormsby Post Acute Rehab is hosting a hiring event from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday and Friday, Aug. 10-11.
The event, which is conducting on-site interviews, offers pizza to anyone who fills out an application.
Open positions include nurse, certified nursing assistance, dietary aide and hospitality aide.
The rehab center at 3050 N. Ormsby Blvd. can be reached at 775-841-4646.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Free lunch for kids offered during summer break at two Carson City locations
- Silver State Model T Ford Club to meet Tuesday in Carson City
- Three bands to play free concert Tuesday in McFadden Plaza
- 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market open despite closures for Carson City Off-Road
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off