Partnership Carson City hosting prescription drug roundup Saturday
April 24, 2015
Partnership Carson City is hosting a prescription drug roundup from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Save Mart Supermarkets and Smith's grocery stores.
Unused or expired and over-the-counter prescription drugs, prescription liquids, pet medications and syringes will be collected.
Save Mart Supermarkets has three locations — 3620 N. Carson St.; 3325 Highway 50 E. and 4348 S. Carson St. Smith's is at 599 E. William St.
For more information, call 775-841-4730, or go to http://www.partnershipcarsoncity.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue