Photographers called to enter art show in Carson City
July 27, 2017
The Nevada Artists Association Gallery is inviting local and regional artists to enter its annual judged photography show.
Judges will award first through third places. The exhibition is open to all photographers; membership in the NAA is not required.
Entry takes place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 5. The exhibition opens on Aug. 6 and will run through Sept. 8. Entries are limited to two per photographer.
All photos must have been shot with a camera, and they must be original to the photographer entering them. Computer altered photos are acceptable.
All work entered is required to be wired for hanging and must be presented properly framed. Photos printed on metal are also required to be wired, but no hooks or sawtooth hangers.
For information and show regulations, go to NevadaArtists.org, or visit the gallery which is at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St., or call 775-882-6411.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City man offering abundance of free quilting, sewing books
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2