Play bingo to preserve Dayton history
August 31, 2018
The Historical Society of Dayton Valley is sponsoring Bingo for Cash on the first and third Fridays at the Dayton Senior Center, 320 Dayton Valley Road.
The next bingo night is Sept. 7. The doors open at 5 and bingo starts at 6 p.m.
All proceeds benefit the society's ongoing efforts to preserve Dayton's 169-year history. Free water and coffee will be provided.
For information, call Gloria at 775-461-3829.
Trending In: Announcements
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand