Public input sought as search gets underway for new WNC president
September 14, 2017
Nevada System of Higher Education Chancellor Dr. Thom Reilly and Board Chairman Kevin J. Page plan to visit WNC on Monday to gather information for naming an acting or interim president at the college.
They will meet with the WNC Institutional Advisory Committee, Foundation and Associated Students of Western Nevada at 11 a.m. in Reynolds Center Room 102. Members of the public may attend this meeting and provide comments.
Additionally, there will be an interactive video of this meeting available on the Fallon campus in Piñon Hall Room 202 to allow public comment.
Trending In: Announcements
- Audrey and Sidney Nuckles of Carson City celebrate 60th anniversary
- Carson City Democrats holding mid-term caucus Feb. 24
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- Chili’s hosting Daddy-Daughter Night Out on Feb. 6
- Fresh Tracks 5K Snowshoe Walk and Race planned in South Lake Tahoe