Retired federal employees to hold potluck gathering Dec. 19 in Gardnerville
December 14, 2017
The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association Chapter 2167 Min-Gard is having its annual potluck and election of officers event on Dec. 19.
The event will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Aspen Park Clubhouse, 1380 Centerville Lane in Gardnerville.
For information, call John Palen at 775-265-9500.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City commodity food distribution planned for Nov. 17
- Carson City Salvation Army offering holiday food baskets to needy families
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned