Roadrunners RV Club to meet Thursday in Carson City
April 24, 2018
The Roadrunners RV Club is a small group that has campouts six times a year, Tuesday to Friday, from May to October.
For the rest of the year, the club meets on the fourth Thursday of the month, November-April, for lunch and a meeting.
The next meeting will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, April 26, upstairs at Johnny Rockets, 4600 Snyder Ave.
A few openings are available for potential members who have self-contained RVs. For information, call Heidi DePuy at 775-267-3009.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs