Ronald McDonald mobile dental service to visit Carson City area
October 11, 2017
Nevada Health Center's Ronald McDonald Care Mobile is visiting the area to further its mission of providing access to quality healthcare to children in Northern Nevada.
The Care Mobile will be parked at the McDonald's at 3905 S. Carson St. from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 28 and 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 29.
In Gardnerville, the Care Mobile will visit Pau Wa Lu Middle School from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30 and 31. Another session is scheduled in Silver Springs from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Nov. 1 at Silver Stage Elementary School.
The vehicle is staffed with a dentist, a dental hygienist, dental assistants and office assistants. Services provided include: restorative and preventive care, exams, cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, fillings, extractions, x-rays, and oral health education.
Most dental insurance plans are accepted. A sliding fee scale is available for uninsured patients.
To make an appointment, call 1-844-227-6867.
Trending In: Announcements
- Open house planned at historic Wungnema building in Carson City
- Chance to meet soccer professionals offered at Carson City event
- History buffs encouraged to attend Smith Valley open house
- Dayton Valley Branch Library hosting children’s event, author book signing
- Family movie to be screened at Douglas County Public Library in Minden