RPEN to meet Sept. 5 in Carson City
September 1, 2017
The next RPEN meeting of the Carson City Chapter will be held on Sept. 5 at the Carson City Senior Center, 911 Beverly Drive.
The speaker this month will be Ernie Strobel from EJS Insurance, RPEN's member benefits provide. He will discuss the products they provide, including identity theft protection and the online purchase Cashback program.
The board meets at 1 p.m. with the general meeting to follow at 2 p.m.
All are welcome to attend either or both meetings. Free refreshments will be served at the general meeting.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City man offering abundance of free quilting, sewing books
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Nonprofit Family Support Council of Douglas County in need of volunteers
- Carson City Kiwanis holding annual spaghetti feed fundraiser for senior meals program
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County