Salvation Army in Carson City to hold free estate planning seminar
September 28, 2018
The Salvation Army of Carson City will host the free "Lunch & Learn" estate planning and charitable giving seminar from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at the Salvation Army's new location — Carson City Corps Community Center, 911 E. Second St.
Local accredited estate planning attorney Cedric W. Anderson and Salvation Army gift planning director Mitch McConkey will lead the discussion.
Topics include the benefits of a living trust; pitfalls of IRAs and 401Ks; how to use tax laws to your advantage; and what to do for a child who can't handle money.
A free lunch will be provided. Seating is limited and reservations are necessary.
To register or for information, call 775-888-214-8229, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Find Your Trail: Event to celebrate 50th anniversary of National Trails System
- Nugget in Carson City hosting St. Patrick’s Day celebration