Sarah Anderson teaching dog obedience classes in Dayton
March 12, 2018
Two dog obedience classes are set to begin at Dayton Valley Dog Park — one from 6 to 7 p.m. March 30 and another at the same time on April 17. Each class will run for a six-week session.
The cost is $120 per dog with a discount available per additional dogs. A portion of the proceeds will go back to the dog park to help maintain its upkeep. The classes are led by Sarah Anderson, who has been a dog trainer for more than 14 years and runs Dogz-Inc.
Anderson will walk owners through how to get their dogs to obey commands such as sit, down, upset, stand, leave it, wait, come, stay, touch and others. The classes also include an hour presentation about understanding and decoding dog body language.
For information, contact Anderson at 775-219-4121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Carson City students wins Patroller of the Year for AAA School Safety Patrol program
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Author from Carson City trailer park providing hope