SD 16 candidate Tina Davis-Hersey to visit Democratic Men’s Committee
April 23, 2018
Tina Davis-Hersey, the Democrat who's taking on Republican incumbent Ben Kieckhefer in State Senate District 16, will be the featured speaker at a Democratic luncheon.
Sponsored by the Democratic Men's Committee, these fundraisers help defer expenses at Carson's Democratic HQ.
The event is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. April 30 at Round Table Pizza, 3325 Retail Drive, near Walmart just off of College Parkway. All are welcome.
The suggested donations of $5 or more is appreciated. Direct inquiries can be made to Rich Dunn at 775-230-4989 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Find Your Trail: Event to celebrate 50th anniversary of National Trails System
- Nugget in Carson City hosting St. Patrick’s Day celebration
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction