Sierra Lutheran High School to host annual Visitation Day
September 4, 2018
Sierra Lutheran will host its annual 7th and 8th Grade Visitation Day from 9 a.m. to noon Oct. 9.
The event is free to all 7th and 8th graders across the five county area. School officials said the event is designed to give students a multi-dimensional look into what has made Sierra Lutheran one of the top high schools in the region.
"The goal of Visitation Day is to help students and families across Northern Nevada experience the transformative value of blending top tier education with dynamic campus life in a Christian setting," Director of School Development Brian Underwood said.
The schedule of events includes a campus tour, interactive academic and college planning sessions, a comprehensive look at SLHS campus life and extra curricular activities, pep rally, and lunch.
For information and to register, go to http://www.slhs.com/visitation2018/, or call 775-267-1921.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit