Smith Valley Historical Society hosting open house Oct. 6
September 13, 2018
The Smith Valley Historical Society will hold an open house on Saturday, Oct. 6, from 1 to 4 p.m. to celebrate the completion of the Archives Building.
Attendees can also view the Stage Stop building that's now on site and being restored, in addition to the E. Clampus Vitus dedication plaque.
New exhibits will be on display, and refreshments will be served.
Publications of historical interest relating to Smith Valley will also be available for sale.
The new Archives Building is next to the Little Red Schoolhouse on Highway 208 in Wellington.
Smith Valley Historical Society is a nonprofit 501(c) 3 corporation. All donations are tax deductible, and much appreciated.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit