Spaghetti dinner fundraiser to benefit Western Nevada College nursing students
March 9, 2018
Support Western Nevada College's nursing students by attending a spaghetti dinner fundraiser on Wednesday, March 14, at the Governor's Mansion in Carson City.
The 5 to 7:30 p.m. fundraiser in the Nevada Room will assist the National Student Nursing Association Western Nevada Chapter in attending the NSNA convention in Nashville, Tenn., and help the nurses expand their knowledge so they can make a bigger difference in local and rural communities.
In addition to the spaghetti dinner, there will be desserts and raffle prize drawings. The cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children. Space is limited, so reserve a spot by calling Debi at 775-445-3334.
The Governor's Mansion is at 606 Mountain St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Free lunch for kids offered during summer break at two Carson City locations
- Silver State Model T Ford Club to meet Tuesday in Carson City
- Three bands to play free concert Tuesday in McFadden Plaza
- 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market open despite closures for Carson City Off-Road
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off