Spaghetti dinner in Carson City to benefit fight against Alzheimer’s
August 28, 2018
Homemade spaghetti will be at the forefront of an event dedicated to supporting the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
"Mangia, Mangia and Make a Difference," a spaghetti dinner to support Alzheimer's awareness, care, support and research, will be at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 20 at The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, 2200 E. Long St.
Live music will be included. The suggested donation is $10 per person. All proceeds will go to the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
To RSVP, call 775-283-9888.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit