Spaghetti dinner in Carson City to benefit fight against Alzheimer’s
August 28, 2018
Homemade spaghetti will be at the forefront of an event dedicated to supporting the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
"Mangia, Mangia and Make a Difference," a spaghetti dinner to support Alzheimer's awareness, care, support and research, will be at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 20 at The Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care Community, 2200 E. Long St.
Live music will be included. The suggested donation is $10 per person. All proceeds will go to the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
To RSVP, call 775-283-9888.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan