State Senate candidate to be Dems luncheon speaker
September 19, 2018
Tina Davis-Hersey, Democratic candidate for State Senate District 16, will be the featured speaker at Monday's Democratic luncheon. Ms. Davis-Hersey, a Carson City resident, will speak to the many issues that distinguish her candidacy from that of her Republican opponent, incumbent State Senator Ben Kieckhefer of Reno.
This event is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 24, at Carson City's Round Table Pizza, on Retail Drive just off College Parkway. An all-you-can-eat buffet lunch is available. All are welcome.
Sponsored by the Democratic Men's Committee, these luncheons help defer expenses at Carson's Democratic HQ while affording the community an opportunity to engage with candidates, office holders, subject matter experts and public policy advocates in an unstructured, open-ended and informal atmosphere. Donations of $5 or more gratefully accepted but are not required.
For information, contact Rich Dunn at 775-434-8783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Greenhouse Garden Center hosting annual landscape design workshop
- Firewood-cutting permits available in Carson City area
- Pirates, Pins and Pints: Bowling fundraiser to benefit area seniors
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Exhibit tells stories behind vintage clothing at Dangberg Historic Park