Tahoe-Douglas Elks hosting low-country shrimp boil in Gardnerville
July 16, 2018
The Tahoe Douglas Elks Lodge in Gardnerville is hosting a Low Country Shrimp Boil with all the fixings and Cajun entertainment on Sept. 8.
Open to the public, the event will open with social hour at 5 p.m. The cost is $20 per person.
Reservations and advance payment are required by Aug. 31. Make checks payable to Tahoe/Douglas Elks and mail them to P.O. Box 143, Minden, 89423-0143.
You can also sign up at the lodge, 1227 Kimmerling Road, or by calling Dan at 775-745-5619 or Jim at 775-267-9205.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Open house to celebrate new location for Carson City Republican Party Headquarters
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- A football game for the ages: Fallon, Truckee battle for 3A supremacy
- Battle Born Memorial damaged by teens on bikes, scooters
- Felony drug arrest at hardware store, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Supervisors reinstate traffic enforcement program
- Ignition interlock now required for all Nevada DUI arrests