TMCC political scientist to be Dems luncheon speaker
September 6, 2018
Fred Lokken, political science professor at Truckee Meadows Community College, will be the featured speaker at Monday's Democratic luncheon.
Through one of his ever-popular presentations, Prof. Lokken will share his observations on the political scene in the run-up to the midterm election, both in Washington, D.C., and right here in the Silver State.
This event is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on Monday, September 10th, at Carson City's Round Table Pizza, on Retail Drive just off College Parkway. An all-you-can-eat buffet lunch is available. All are welcome.
Sponsored by the Democratic Men's Committee, these luncheons help defer expenses at Carson's Democratic HQ while affording the community an opportunity to engage with candidates, office holders, subject matter experts and public policy advocates in an unstructured, open-ended and informal atmosphere. Donations of $5 or more gratefully accepted but are not required.
For information, contact Rich Dunn at 775-434-8783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs