‘To Prove His Innocence’ book by Reno attorney Mary Elizabeth Morgan available
February 7, 2017
The book "To Prove His Innocence" about the wrongful conviction of Nolan Klein is available on Amazon.com in e-book and paperback.
The book, authored by Mary Elizabeth Morgan, a practicing attorney in Reno, will be of critical interest to the citizens and residents of the State of Nevada. The revelation that cronyism and political insider advantage has a much greater influence upon the "fairness" of the judicial system is the antithesis of the presumption of innocence we all expect in these United States.
The names of the players in the acts of this book will be familiar to you residents of Nevada. But even if you are not from Nevada, you will relate to the desperate circumstances a defendant faces when he is too poor to afford private counsel and qualifies as one of the "usual suspects."
Tonja Brown, sister of Nolan Klein, has worked tirelessly and passionately to exonerate her brother. She continues the efforts he began to protect the rights of inmates in the prison.
The book gives readers the facts and the evidence so that they can determine whether or not Nolan Klein was wrongfully convicted.
The book underscores the importance of DNA testing and why it should be available to all of those wrongfully convicted.
Trending In: Announcements
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand