Tour to offer inside look at Foreman-Roberts House in Carson City
July 30, 2018
Carson City history and stories about the Foreman and Roberts families who lived in the historic house at 1207 N. Carson St. will be presented during a free, docent led tour.
Those who attend from 1 to 4 p.m. Aug. 19 will see a house museum and artifacts representing life in the 1880s through early 1900s.
After touring the house, enjoy light refreshments and see the recently completed Carriage House and the informative new historical exhibits on display there.
This will be the last open house of the summer, so come and enjoy a step back into Carson City history.
Open house admission is free and no reservations are required. The event is sponsored by the members of the Carson City Historical Society.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget