Tour to offer inside look at Foreman-Roberts House in Carson City
July 30, 2018
Carson City history and stories about the Foreman and Roberts families who lived in the historic house at 1207 N. Carson St. will be presented during a free, docent led tour.
Those who attend from 1 to 4 p.m. Aug. 19 will see a house museum and artifacts representing life in the 1880s through early 1900s.
After touring the house, enjoy light refreshments and see the recently completed Carriage House and the informative new historical exhibits on display there.
This will be the last open house of the summer, so come and enjoy a step back into Carson City history.
Open house admission is free and no reservations are required. The event is sponsored by the members of the Carson City Historical Society.
Trending In: Announcements
- Pirates, Pins and Pints: Bowling fundraiser to benefit area seniors
- Parkinson’s disease support group to meet monthly in Carson City
- Hands-Only CPR Tour to stop in Carson City
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Holiday wreath decorating workshop planned in Carson City