Town hall in Yerington to cover potential of area flooding
April 24, 2017
A town hall meeting at 7 p.m. May 1 will cover flood potential on the Walker River system.
Representatives from Lyon County, City of Yerington, National Guard, Nevada Division of Emergency Management, Walker River Irrigation District and other response agencies will be on hand to provide information and answer questions.
The event will be at the Mason Valley Boys & Girls Club, 124 N. Main St., Yerington.
Trending In: Announcements
- CASA of Carson City recruiting volunteers to serve abused children
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- Murder mystery dinner show returning to Carson City
- Telephone company retirees meet regularly in Carson City area
- Baby-sitting certification course offered in Carson City over spring break