Veteran’s Day dinner planned in Carson City
November 7, 2016
Carson City Elks Lodge No. 2177 is again honoring veterans with a free spaghetti dinner and program on Veteran's Day, Friday, Nov. 11.
The dinner at 6 p.m. will consist of salad, spaghetti, bread and a dessert. Elk members are encouraged to invite veterans to the event, but all veterans are welcome and can eat free of charge.
Carson City Elks Lodge is at 515 N. Nevada St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Volunteers sought for Beautification Day in Dayton
- Soroptimist to honor high school Girls of the Month and present Girl of the Year Scholarship
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Carson City’s Early Spring Farmers Market continues Saturday