Veterans, military personnel invited to free lunch Nov. 11 at Carson Valley Inn
November 2, 2016
The Carson Valley Inn is serving a free spaghetti lunch for all veterans and active military — plus one guest — on Veteran's Day, Friday, Nov. 11. The event will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Valley Ballroom. Veterans and active military personnel can simply present their military ID for entrance, and lunch for them and their guest is on the Carson Valley Inn. If they don't have an ID, they can tell CVI staff about their service to the country and they'll welcome you anyway.
This is the sixth year for the Carson Valley Inn's free lunch for veterans. It includes fresh tossed salad with choice of ranch, Italian or thousand island dressings; spaghetti with choice of marinara sauce or Bolognese (meat sauce); garlic bread and assorted cookies.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects